Fa cup | Vital Football

Fa cup

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I would use players who are on fringe or back from injury. Of course I want to win but the schedule this season is so packed that not being in cup wouldn't be a massive problem but a win keep confidence up, get money for club and gives games to fringe players.

How would you guys go (without a team news press conference to confirm fitness). Would you rest players like Aarons, Hanley, emi and pukki?

Barden

Sorensen
Zimmermann
Omobamidele
Xavi

Tettey
Rupp

Placheta
Dowell
Martin

Hugill

Something like that.

That would also give the returning injured and substitute players a chance to show their worth in a real match. Might give Farke a few more options.

I would use players who are on fringe or back from injury. Of course I want to win but the schedule this season is so packed that not being in cup wouldn't be a massive problem but a win keep confidence up, get money for club and gives games to fringe players.

How would you guys go (without a team news press conference to confirm fitness). Would you rest players like Aarons, Hanley, emi and pukki?

Barden

Sorensen
Zimmermann
Omobamidele
Xavi

Tettey
Rupp

Placheta
Dowell
Martin

Hugill

Something like that.
I would go similar
Barden, Steiperman, Omobamidele, Zimmerman, Xavi, Tettey, Rupp, Dowell, Martin, Omotoye, Hugil

What a great shame it would be ,with all these players coming back from injury and getting in the team ,if the fantastic McClean was dropped :grinning:

Martin looks to not be able to play tomorrow as he has now got a cold and they are testing for COVID but hoping it is just a cold.