FA cup | Page 7 | Vital Football

FA cup

I think we scraped a victory against Yeading (this was before they became Hayes and Yeading, but may have been played at Hayes ground), twas back in the early '90s when we were super shite,

I'm hoping we don't draw Hayes and Yeading in the next round; Hayes (West London) is an utter toilet of a place. Just one massive, crumbling, neglected council estate. Granted, it's an easy place to score white widow, pull a non-too-fussy member of the opposite sex (if in a club in nearby Uxbridge or Watford) but f#ck Coronavirus; you're more likely to succomb to an STD in this yard. Honestly, it makes Twydall and Weeds Wood look like Beverley Hills in comparison!

And did I mention that a contingent of the Chelsea Headhunters live locally and have certainly made their presence known at Hayes And Yeading's fixtures over the years (perhaps not so much recently)?

It certainly has the potential to be a bit of a shit away day. Which is probably a good thing if we draw them this year at their gaff in the second round, since no-one can go and 'endure' the experience!

I'm hoping we don't draw Hayes and Yeading in the next round; Hayes (West London) is an utter toilet of a place. Just one massive, crumbling, neglected council estate. Granted, it's an easy place to score white widow, pull a non-too-fussy member of the opposite sex (if in a club in nearby Uxbridge or Watford) but f#ck Coronavirus; you're more likely to succomb to an STD in this yard. Honestly, it makes Twydall and Weeds Wood look like Beverley Hills in comparison!

And did I mention that a contingent of the Chelsea Headhunters live locally and have certainly made their presence known at Hayes And Yeading's fixtures over the years (perhaps not so much recently)?

It certainly has the potential to be a bit of a shit away day. Which is probably a good thing if we draw them this year at their gaff in the second round, since no-one can go and 'endure' the experience!
Changing trains to get to Heathrow is too much Hayes and that's without leaving the station!

Come on Harrow, climb off the fence. Just tell us straight. Do you recommend the place or not?

Exeter city have always scored goals.I feel the defence will need to play well.As long as they do we should have enough to win.Winnable definitely but a tough game as Lancs said.

Gills v Exeter

Should be on TV!

Arguably, this lot are more attractive TV games:

Stevenage v Hull City

Harrogate Town v Blackpool

Portsmouth v Kings Lynn Town

Morecambe v Solihull Moors

Canvey Island v Boreham Wood

Carlisle United v Doncaster Rovers

Barnet v MK Dons

Hopefully, we might get a look in, even if it`s only the Sunday BBC iPlayer games - worth about £12K per club. Chuck in the £25.5K winners prize or £8.5K losers prize and it`s a half decent pay day.

BBC or BT Sport live main game fees for last round were £32K per club, might be higher in R2.

Stevenage v Hull City

Barnet v MK Dons

Hopefully, we might get a look in, even if it`s only the Sunday BBC iPlayer games - worth about £12K per club. Chuck in the £25.5K winners prize or £8.5K losers prize and it`s a half decent pay day.

BBC or BT Sport live main game fees for last round were £32K per club, might be higher in R2.
I’m sure Salford will be on the BBC. Any link to Man U is purely coincidental.....

Stevenage v Hull City

Barnet v MK Dons

It’s hard to envisage that a draw could throw up less interesting ties than this! Not one bigger, ie League One team travelling to a non league team. I guess the all non league ties are of interest as it means a non league team going through to round 3 but the fact that League 2 teams v league one teams are of the more interesting ties just shows what a dull draw it is.

Our tie is of little interest to neutrals, I’d say, but it’s probably as interesting as at last half of the other ties. I’d have taken a tie at home against a lower team, which is of course no guarantee of progression - could have been better, but could have been worse.

Oxford City are through. Northampton fans seriously unhappy with the team selection and performance according to Hotel end forum. One fan said they had shown a lack of respect for Oxford city. Something I can't see Evans doing.

Oxford City are through. Northampton fans seriously unhappy with the team selection and performance according to Hotel end forum. One fan said they had shown a lack of respect for Oxford city. Something I can't see Evans doing.
Joe Martin had a poor game for Northampton. At fault for the first Oxford goal, then gave away a penalty with a rash challenge in the second half, although it was saved