FA cup V Spurs | Vital Football

FA cup V Spurs

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Anyone going to this match? Weds night which is a trek for Norfolk based guys, I managed to get 2 tickets after a 1 hour que online.

No as I cannot be bothered.

I went to the away league match which was important and we lost
and consider this game a total waste of time and energy for the
players and fans.

Hopefully fans will fill out all remaining more important away league match
quotas as that is when we really need the support.

Wolves away ( crucial game ) went to general sale before it sold out and was still on sale after Spurs game had sold out . I wonder why ?

Flogging a dead horse with the league games as well, im up for the Leicester game next friday for my sons bday and cost me extra £100 to stay in the holiday inn as now a televised game with 8pm ko ffs, is a package i booked again months ago, will meet a player afterwards probably about 10.30pm, that player will be very pleased to meet us im sure! 🙄

Only just remembered to renew ST on line just after midnight deadline
but got frozen lower price.
Could not renew my brothers so luckily he was awake to renew on line
himself.

I arrived back yesterday after a few days in Budapest and taking myself off to Wolverhampton on Sunday. I vowed never to do an away match on my own again after Wigan away last year, but It is a relatively easy journey so had a change of heart.

I have been to Wolves plenty of times, but never on my own! When I woke up this morning to the sound of rain lashing down and the wind blowing a gale, I did wonder why a woman of mature years ( 60 this year!) would put herself through such an ordeal! I just hope the trip will be worth it!

I arrived back yesterday after a few days in Budapest and taking myself off to Wolverhampton on Sunday. I vowed never to do an away match on my own again after Wigan away last year, but It is a relatively easy journey so had a change of heart.

I have been to Wolves plenty of times, but never on my own! When I woke up this morning to the sound of rain lashing down and the wind blowing a gale, I did wonder why a woman of mature years ( 60 this year!) would put herself through such an ordeal! I just hope the trip will be worth it!
Have a great day sminky and hope its enjoyable for you

I have heard its not a great place. Its a long time ago since i went to Wolves when they had grot stands. If I remember right we played them in the FA Cup and lost 5-0 or 5-1.

Naturally we will win today as nobody gives us a chance.

We will win today and you will have that memory for ever!

Enjoy! :grinning: :grinning:

BTW. you are not middle age until you hit the ton.