FA cup television money | Page 3 | Vital Football

FA cup television money

Because the mass ranks of Man U fans in Essex and Suffolk would miss the game then. Why not let Man U play all their home games at Wembley? Larger ground and much quicker for their fans to get home.

I like that! :ROFLMAO:

So, if I've got this correct - there'll be no way for me or any exiles to watch the match? (as obviously won't be there)

No ifollow
No BBC/BT Sport
No overseas broadcast

Slight potential of picking it up on a dodgy internet live stream, as it'll be filmed for the highlights so the 90 minutes will need to be recorded?

So, if I've got this correct - there'll be no way for me or any exiles to watch the match? (as obviously won't be there)

No ifollow
No BBC/BT Sport
No overseas broadcast

Slight potential of picking it up on a dodgy internet live stream, as it'll be filmed for the highlights so the 90 minutes will need to be recorded?
There's a reply to this post

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/fa-cup-3rd-round-draw.105595/page-21

Post # 311 on the Everton forum regards outside UK broadcast but I can't read it because of all my adblock / anti MI5 stuff. If it is broadcast live Mobdro could have it on. A lot of Prem sides are shown on the Canadian channels.

Everyone wants to see Manure. Think I read somewhere that 58 out of their last 59 had been televised.
They aren't even a good side anymore!

Not even Manure fans like watching them. I work with one from Barnsley and he despises Mourinho. I hope Reading stuff them.