FA Cup Replay - Tottenham Hotspur FC vs. Middlesbrough FC | Page 29 | Vital Football

FA Cup Replay - Tottenham Hotspur FC vs. Middlesbrough FC

A word on Tanganga. Iiked the look of him pre season and have been dissapointed we haven't seen more of him but boy does he look a talent. He has fitted in seamlessly, he must stay in and around the team from now on. He's not even a natural RB, you wouldn't have known that by tonights performance, the kids a beast.
I agree with you as a matter of fact he could play anywhere except goalkeeping. I would try him as a DM as well

Anyone who thinks we don't have a plan needs to watch the last 5 minutes of this presser:

I believe that you can have a more accurate opinion about a club's performance during a game by watching that game than a press conference afterwards!!
Only a naive person would believe that the only plan a football club is following during a game is that when a full back is moving forwards, the other full back forms a three men defending line together with the two CB!
Our performance after the first half hour of the game was awful against a very weak club of a lower division.

For the first half Lamela was everything that Alli isn’t right now...he brought energy into our attacking third and with LoCo also some intensity and rapid passing....yes he faded but when Alli came on the contrast was obvious.

It's called impact

I believe that you can have a more accurate opinion about a club's performance during a game by watching that game than a press conference afterwards!!
Only a naive person would believe that the only plan a football club is following during a game is that when a full back is moving forwards, the other full back forms a three men defending line together with the two CB!
Our performance after the first half hour of the game was awful against a very weak club of a lower division.

1) The press conference was before the Middlesboro game.

2) Mourinho was quite clear that he'd moved on from that.

3) The player performance decline was mental and perhaps fatigue driven.

What I see on the field is that we play like the last games under MP with many back and side passes giving time to the rival team to organize their defense.
No vertical passes, no one-two pass combinations, players who are wrong positioned and sometimes they don't know what to do while we concede more goals from corner kicks that we score.
But you have the right to like the football Spurs are playing last period of time!
Even if you are the only one!

I picked up that Jose is constantly having to rethink his plans as injuries arise and players struggle with some formations. He is not going to disclose his future plans of course . Jose is the last manager
I would say has no plan, he may have too many.

True, but my experience of Jose is of him getting the press to focus on one thing so they don't focus on the more subtle stuff. Classic deflection from him.

What I see on the field is that we play like the last games under MP with many back and side passes giving time to the rival team to organize their defense.
No vertical passes, no one-two pass combinations, players who are wrong positioned and sometimes they don't know what to do while we concede more goals from corner kicks that we score.
But you have the right to like the football Spurs are playing last period of time!
Even if you are the only one!

I like winning.