FA Cup Quarter Final Draw | Vital Football

FA Cup Quarter Final Draw

Skoorb

Alert Team
City continued their progress in the FA Cup with a thoroughly professional 1-4 victory over Newport County on Saturday evening. Their ability to adapt to the challenging and unfamiliar pitch conditions was both a tribute to just how much Pep has learned about English football and a testament to the resilience of the players who did not let the situation faze them.

The Quarter Finals of another domestic competition approach!

The draw will take place at Stamford Bridge after the conclusion of the fifth-round tie between Chelsea and The Stretford Galacticos on Monday 18 February.

It will be screened live on BBC One and will be conducted by 2004 FA Cup winner Darren Fletcher and former City defender Wayne Bridge, who lifted the famous trophy with Chelsea in 2007.

The quarter finals are scheduled to take place between Friday 15 March and Monday 18 March.

Ball numbers:

1 WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS
2 MILLWALL
3 CRYSTAL PALACE
4 MANCHESTER CITY
5 STRETFORD
6 SWANSEA CITY
7 WATFORD
8 BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION

The fixture helps the Rags but a bit of a bummer for Chelsea who have to play again this week, someone at the FA must like them. I wonder who

It's looking interesting for the neutral with only City,Utd and Chelsea remaining of the top six clubs and obviously either Chelsea or Utd won't make it through to the next round,personally I would like you to be drawn against one of them next to give one of the outsiders a crack at FA Cup glory,would you prefer Utd to get knocked out now or have an all Manchester final?

It's looking interesting for the neutral with only City,Utd and Chelsea remaining of the top six clubs and obviously either Chelsea or Utd won't make it through to the next round,personally I would like you to be drawn against one of them next to give one of the outsiders a crack at FA Cup glory,would you prefer Utd to get knocked out now or have an all Manchester final?

Like to see the rags get knocked out at the earliest opportunity - nice seeing so many non PL sides in the last eight - I predict Watford away!

Yes I think everyone wrote off Wigan when we played them in the final, we just love an underdog.

I miss going to watch Notts Ladies on a Sunday,Hardy got rid of them because they cost too much,we had a pretty good side at the time and the dedication and commitment surprised me when I first went to see them and they was equally as good as the male side

Wolves can take care of the Rags and it's back down to the Principality for us to take on Swansea City, that will do nicely.