FA Cup Qtr Final | Page 2 | Vital Football

FA Cup Qtr Final

Poor show against a far superior side. No forwards and desperate defence.
Gayle missed a sitter thats the only thing we created.
Without takeover the mediocrity will continue and would not surprise me if Bournemouth beat us.

That’s the season done enough points to stay up and not surprisingly knocked out of the cup. The joy that is NUFC. 2-0 not bad in the end and if Gayle had scored who knows?

The Fat **** or some of his entourage must have been about, as the helicopter went over 30 minutes after the finish.

And, to any prospective owner, this shows Broocey is not up to the job...

15 years since we reached a SF and I can't see anything changing in the immediate future.

Last edited:
Watched the game. Damn it was a big waste of time getting up so early. Bruce is a real idiot coach. Had no idea. The players was confused as to what formation they were playing. Schar is far from the player he was under Rafa. Gave a stupid penalty away and basically just trotted around the park. Was never substituted. St Maximin was struggling today but clearly a handy player. And that miss by Gayle?? Ffs how do you something like that. Anyway greetings from Kiwiland and stay safe everyone. Remember the virus is still wreaking havoc.

The Fat **** or some of his entourage must have been about, as the helicopter went over 30 minutes after the finish.

And, to any prospective owner, this shows Broocey is not up to the job...

I don't disagree with you that Bruce shouldn't be here but how does that game and that performance show that Bruce isn't up to the job?

The issue here is we don't have a player on the books who would get in the Man City reserves squad. Therefore unless they have an "off day" the result is inevitable. Bruce set it up to avoid embarrassment and the unlikely chance of a freak result.