FA Cup prices.... | Vital Football

FA Cup prices....

cocopops

Vital Youth Team
It's been announced that the admission prices to watch this year's FA Cup final will range from £45 to £145,I know that the game is a final but those prices are just a rip off,there should be some kind of price ceiling,I suppose that the fact that the two finalists are both top six clubs means that their fans are used to paying over the odds for a tkt anyway
Notts are in the playoffs,with a bit of luck we may get to Wembley ourselves and it will be interesting to see the price structure for that game

I thought that I would go into Man City's home page to price how much the top club in England charge for home games and I noticed that for the West Ham game (away) there is some kind of points system to buy them,what's that all about then?

I thought that I would go into Man City's home page to price how much the top club in England charge for home games and I noticed that for the West Ham game (away) there is some kind of points system to buy them,what's that all about then?
Supply and demand Chalky hence the points system.

Can't understand why we need a points system, we're a shit club with no fans that can't sell out our ground.

This has gone right over my head,maybe it's a dig at Notts? :hmmm:

Not a dig at Notts at all, I've a lot of admiration for them.

It's a dig at the popularly held belief, particularly prevalent in social media circles, that City don't sell out their ground.

Most commonly comes from Liverpool and Utd fans because they've little else to have a go at City over.

I've got to admit that I've never heard that being said,it's just got to be down to rival jealousy/banter,we get 7000 through the gates in a 20,000 stadium and would love Citys attendances,our away stand holds 5000ish and it's lucky if it's 10% full,I can remember playing City in a cup match which ended 1-1 and the away stand got pretty much full that day,a rare occurrence
I've never seen a points system before for tickets,I just turn up on the day if I go away and purchase a ticket so maybe supporting a big club has its disadvantages

I've absolutely no idea about points for away gales,I'm presuming that you gain the points by being a season ticket holder or by going to other away games,but how do you get points from going to away games if you can't get the tickets in the first place :hmmm:

Whats the average allocation for City and what is the demand,I wouldn't have thought that the West Ham game would be in high demand with the league having been already won and then there's the traveling down to London for a nothing match

Notts are away to Grimsby tomorrow if you fancy somewhere more exotic than your usual Premier League McStadium to visi,no points needed to get in :grinning: