FA Cup Fourth/Fifth round draw | Page 2 | Vital Football

FA Cup Fourth/Fifth round draw

I'm not saying it was the most surprising Forest result I can remember, but it's in the top one.
Only time I ever won the official coach first goalscorer sweep in what must have been pushing 70 attempts.

Pulled out Nathan Tyson and my first thought was "fuck sake". Mrs Pope said at least it was a striker, I said "you sure"?

What a fucking goal that was.

Bigger memories of Garner's goal though, which was right in front of all of us because he seemed to just shit all over the entire City defence

Only time I ever won the official coach first goalscorer sweep in what must have been pushing 70 attempts.

Pulled out Nathan Tyson and my first thought was "fuck sake". Mrs Pope said at least it was a striker, I said "you sure"?

What a fucking goal that was.

Bigger memories of Garner's goal though, which was right in front of all of us because he seemed to just shit all over the entire City defence

More like down below us but yea, took a pic of the scoreboard and had it as my screensaver for yonks

pretty happy in the sense its a game we can win, could have been a nice trip for the fans to citeh ground. ney mind, must be a few quid in it despite the lack of crowds