FA Cup First Round | Page 7 | Vital Football

FA Cup First Round

Awful draw especially given it was out of Banbury and Canvey, teams we havent and are unlikely to play again. Instead theres a chance of an upset from a team i cant stand.

Awful draw especially given it was out of Banbury and Canvey, teams we havent and are unlikely to play again. Instead theres a chance of an upset from a team i cant stand.
Could have been worse given Ipswich and Portsmouth were amongst the last few sides and then drawn against each other. Archibald against his old club, time for another Theo to make himself an Imps FA Cup legend?

... and we got the biggest of the three small teams left.

is cooper still trying to create a slow possession based passing team? That will probably suit us better than an up and at ‘em non league outfit.

no chance of live tv though, as they are not from anywhere near manchester

Could have been worse given Ipswich and Portsmouth were amongst the last few sides and then drawn against each other. Archibald against his old club, time for another Theo to make himself an Imps FA Cup legend?

Granted, the tie is better than Ipswich again. It is beatable too. So long as we can win, nothing worse than a smug Cooper. Just a side im enjoying a bit of peace from before their inevitable promotion to League One (hopefully we can escape before then!)

Lots of good history and memorable moments from this fixture. You can stick your vegan burgers........!

Worse draw for them than us but bloody hell I'm bored of them now, how are we still playing them