FA Cup First Round Draw - Monday | Page 2 | Vital Football

FA Cup First Round Draw - Monday

Bolton will play (on screen says Crewe).. Skelmersdale 🤣🤣. She had a shocker.

Like others have said, seems pointless getting hyped about a draw in the current climate. Ridiculous fans can not attend. Chorley Wigan would have been tasty.

Don’t think we can watch it can we? Maybe some dodgy stream about somewhere think I’ll go shopping again that weekend

Don’t think we can watch it can we? Maybe some dodgy stream about somewhere think I’ll go shopping again that weekend
They have a very simple camera. Unless there is TV coverage it's going to be poor. It's a nice little ground to be fair

Reminds me a little bit of the Blackpool Mechanics ground of the 1970's. That was always wind swept too. :clown:

Last edited:
Looks a nice little ground to be honest. Can you imagine the embarrassment though if we get beaten?

I shudder at the thought Bob--unthinkable but the FA Cup does throw out some strange results in favour of little minnows, especially if you have a LB playing as a CB.

Last edited:
A cup run for a change would be nice and could boost the confidence of the squad.

Though we won the cup in 53 when I was a toddler, our record since I became a supporter has been absolutely dismal. Every year as a boy, a teenager and a man I have longed for a cup run always to be disappointed. I can't complain about the number of play off finals in recent years though, including my best ever moment v Cardiff. ARE YOU WATCHING PNE ?