FA Cup draw | Vital Football

FA Cup draw

...then away again to Everton or Sheff Wednesday should we progress against Wycombe

Man U and Liverpool face each other in the next round, so one ‘big’ team out at least.

There could be easier draws than Everton away in the last sixteen, but there could also be tougher. The lack of crowds definitely negates home advantage, whereby based on overall ability and player for player comparisons, we should have every chance of progressing further. Everton in fact are so inconsistent, that we may actually end up playing Sheffield Wednesday, who by that time should be on their fifth manager of the season.

One game at a time. We just need another professional display like against Brentford and Marine. The draws in all competitions have so far been kind to us. We just need the right attitude and we could be lifting trophies this season.

To be honest, after watching short house Crouchie doing the draw, I thought those two will do me/us, yes both away boo!, but I think we do ok away from home, so bring it on.

Well we have a great chance of reaching the last 8, should also be in the last 16 of Europa League along with a place in the League Cup final. One thing is for sure Jose knows how to win when it gets big in cups, as I called it before the season we have as big a chance of winning something this season than we've had in 10 years.

Keep plodding along in the league in and around the top 4 and we will be doing well.