FA Cup draw | Vital Football

FA Cup draw

Thank goodness no fans are allowed in. They’d have outnumbered us, biggest game in their history. I fancy them for an upset as well, especially if it goes straight to pens after a draw like last round.

Bloody typical, the one year when we want a high ranking club away from home so we could just slip out of the Cup un-noticed, we go and get a tie like this which could make us kook like a right shower of shit.
Hopefully we take it seriously and get through unscathed.

Real shame. Had some good days out at Chorley since we moved here. Fans of different colours get together when our teams aren’t playing. We better win or I will be in hiding for months 😎😎😎

Real shame. Had some good days out at Chorley since we moved here. Fans of different colours get together when our teams aren’t playing. We better win or I will be in hiding for months 😎😎😎
In the same boat my Victory Park dwelling next door neighbour's been round already.
Think we will still win on aggregate though as we are 14-0 up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My Foreman from Chorley, was a friend as well,
we watched both Latics v Chorley home and away
and had some great times together bonded together
with our love for football and not rival bigotry.

Thank goodness no fans are allowed in. They’d have outnumbered us, biggest game in their history. I fancy them for an upset as well, especially if it goes straight to pens after a draw like last round.
It isn't the biggest game in their history.

It isn't the biggest game in their history.
Yes it is. Away at the 2013 FA Cup winners for a chance to reach the second round for just the third time in their history. Likely to be on TV as well. The only game they’ve ever had that comes close to this one is when they played PNE in the second round back in the 80s.