FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Vital Football

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

Skoorb

Alert Team
The draw for the 4th round of the FA Cup will take place on Monday 8th January 7.10pm - BBC 2 and BT Sport

With City having secured their place in the Fourth Round of the FA Cup with an excellent second half performance against Burnley at the weekend what odds on an away fixture against Premier League opponent's next time around?

After all we couldn't possibly get drawn at home again could we?

Fourth Round draw numbers

1. Sheffield United
2. Watford
3. Birmingham City or Burton Albion
4. Liverpool
5. Brighton or Crystal Palace
6. Peterborough
7. Bournemouth or Wigan
8. Coventry
9. Newport County
10. Huddersfield
11. Yeovil
12. Nottingham Forest
13. Notts County
14. MK Dons
15. Manchester United
16. West Brom
17. Rochdale
18. Tottenham
19. Middlesbrough
20. Fleetwood or Leicester
21. Hull
22. Cardiff or Mansfield
23. Manchester City
24. Shrewsbury or West Ham
25. Wolves or Swansea
26. Stevenage or Reading
27. Newcastle
28. Millwall
29. Southampton
30. Preston
31. Norwich or Chelsea
32. Carlisle or Sheffield Wednesday

Ball warmers at the ready.....

Attachments

• Women-Fashion-Knitting-Footless-Leg-Warmers-Knee-High-Boot-Socks-with-Fur-Ball-New-Year-s.jpg_...jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Rising - 8/1/2018 15:01

I want them !!!!

Go for it Rising :026: I did originally undertook a search for ‘Ball warmers’.......but opted not to post a picture of the results. Try it for yourself.....if you dare.

Skoorb - 8/1/2018 15:33

I want them !!!!

Go for it Rising :026: I did originally undertook a search for ‘Ball warmers’.......but opted not to post a picture of the results. Try it for yourself.....if you dare.

I did dare and I want them too!
:003:

Rising - 8/1/2018 16:17

Skoorb - 8/1/2018 15:33

I want them !!!!

I did dare and I want them too!
:003:

surely not the red and white ones! :002: :002: :002: :002: :002:

^
The very same. Although they would have to be in City blue, not red, otherwise it would just be plain weird.
:010: :010: :010:

There has been 2 rehearsals why?

They said it was to do with cameras and lighting, maybe they did not get the draws they wanted as in one of them the rags were again conveniently drawn at home to troubled toons in the 2nd rehearsal

Rio Ferdinand picked United v Liverpool in the FIRST rehearsal

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/901913/FA-Cup-draw-rehearsal-live-Man-Utd-Chelsea-Spurs-Chelsea

Summed up it's the lowest ranked team left in the competition for the rags. Naturally.
We've got the third placed team in the Championship, as I'm assuming they will go through.

As always, FIX.

Fabulous draw for Yeovil - if it is a fix then a full house will keep their bank manager happy, and if the rags take them back to the swamp then even better for the Somersetters! And it might even be on the telly!!

Can't complain about either Mansfield or Cardiff away when Spurs and Liverpool are still in the hat.

We'll know next week after the replay who we will play, on the week ending the 26th to the 29th of this month.
Newcastle on the Saturday the 20th, Bristol City in the second leg Tuesday the 23rd are the two preceding games.
The FA Cup tie is followed by West Brom at home in the league on Wednesday the 31st - this could change depending on TV coverage? :048:

.....and the winner is.......Cardiff City.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42616211

Cardiff defeated Mansfield Town 1-4 to secure a visit from Manchester City in the 4th round of the FA Cup.

Oh Joy. We have to put up with Neil Warnock once again :017: How many words will he get out in his first sentence before he mentions money. Plus he won't be averse to instructing his players to ensure they make some 'robust' challenges on the likes of De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling and Aguero.

The tie is due to be played on Saturday 28th January

'Plus he won't be averse to instructing his players to ensure they make some 'robust' challenges on the likes of De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling and Aguero'.

That was my first thought :093: