FA Cup 2nd Round Draw | Page 3 | Vital Football

FA Cup 2nd Round Draw

Coventry aren't quite the highest-ranked club definitely through, but only not so on goal difference - Oxford, Fleetwood and Coventry are level on points. They do, however, have the best home record (only Wycombe have more points at home).

On the positive side, perhaps Ipswich won't fancy getting through because of the draw - they clearly aren't prioritising the FA Cup, and if they played their second team against us in the original tie, perhaps that means they will do the same in the replay.

And we can win at Coventry, of course we can.

Whoever goes through will find this tie played on either the Friday night or Sunday of that weekend as Birmingham are at home on Saturday the 30th.

I am starting to wonder if the Cowleys used up all our luck, we are just not getting the rub of the green at present both on and off the pitch.

When Coventry came out I expected 1 to follow and was not disappointed but I just wonder if the cup is top of Coventry’s priorities so we will defo have a chance if we beat Ipswich.

Fearing Forest Green away, so could be worse. Feel sorry for Boston another away draw and a long journey.

I yes both draws against Everton were decent draws and we got two home draws in the first two round of the cup last season. So I suppose these things even themselves out.