F*ck Bruce | Page 2 | Vital Football

F*ck Bruce

Extremely unprofessional and immature of adomahs brother. The comment will create much friction and put strain on adomahs relationship with Bruce. Adomah should get his brother in line and stop him making such comments in public.
His brother doesn't need to act professionally, he's not on the club's books and doesn't represent his brother. Don't agree with him putting it out there either but I think Bruce's mind was made up a long time ago - he's not a Bruce type player.

Don't blame Adohmas brother. Adohma of our best performers in goals scored and assists in last 2 years and still gets abuse. He plays on the wrong side, spends half his game defending and then there is no cohesion in the team. There are also players on the team that have performed average but don't get the abuse. Snodgrass is loved by everyone but adomah out performed him and played less game time.

His brother doesn't need to act professionally, he's not on the club's books and doesn't represent his brother. Don't agree with him putting it out there either but I think Bruce's mind was made up a long time ago - he's not a Bruce type player.

I agree with what his brother says, but not with his use of language. His brother isn't an official representative of adoma, but in a heated situation can be viewed as an unofficial representative.
E.g. If I was Bruce and at loggerheads with adoma, then heard what his brother said, I would suspect adoma of saying the same thing behind my back. I just see a difference between a random fan saying f*ck Bruce and adomahs brother saying it.

Think Albert did go off the boil for last quarter of the season,compared to his earlier form. Being told we are not going to extend his contract this season cant have done his confidence much good but at the end of the day we cant keep em forever every player will have his sell by date
and should we get promoted I doubt there will be many that we will keep.

You all genuinely think it’s playing for Bruce that swayed these players? Come on people....you’re all more intelligent than that.

El Ghazi - his agent has probably told him it’s a shop window opportunity
Bolasie - Pay day
Terry - Massive Pay day
McGinn - Stay in Scotland and rot or move on and test yourself.
Abraham - Pay day
Chester - May well be Bruce as he can do no wrong in Bruce’s eyes. Loves a defender. That’s not me mocking Chester. I rate him.
Hutton - Would have taken a pay cut elsewhere, if he would have gotten a new club.

We’re lucky to be a big club with financial power to back it.

You all genuinely think it’s playing for Bruce that swayed these players? Come on people....you’re all more intelligent than that.

Bolasie - Pay day
Terry - Massive Pay day
Abraham - Pay day
Chester - May well be Bruce as he can do no wrong in Bruce’s eyes. Loves a defender. That’s not me mocking Chester. I rate him.
Hutton - Would have taken a pay cut elsewhere, if he would have gotten a new club.

You could equally say all the players that dont sign have the same idea. Moukoudi sees his contract out and can get double the wages next Summer. You can twist it how you want to suit your view point on the Manager

Glad Albert is staying actually. He ran out of steam last term, but may be needed yet this season. Just needs a spell out of the side as form has dipped but certainly has proved has quality at this level and was voted our player of the season last year i believe.

Bolasie - Pay day
Terry - Massive Pay day
Abraham - Pay day

“John Terry was also one of the first people to call me about the move. He said what a great place it was and how much he loved his time here.
“He said how much I’d like the manager and the players. I believe him and I’ve already enjoyed my first afternoon in and around the place."

That's what Tammy Abraham said so really it's better to read the facts than make wild generalisations to suit your agenda on Bruce.

Bolasie - Pay day
Terry - Massive Pay day
Abraham - Pay day

How can Bolasie and Abraham be "pay days"? We will only be paying their currently weekly salary (at most, may even be a proportion); they're not getting more money for joining us on loan!

How can Bolasie and Abraham be "pay days"? We will only be paying their currently weekly salary (at most, may even be a proportion); they're not getting more money for joining us on loan!

Definitely not pay-days, more getting match fit and being in the shop window.
Abraham's mother club, Chelsea, will never use him as their number one striker. They need a striker, they go out and spend £50-£60 million or more.
Bolasie will use his time here to get over his injury completely and try to get his form back but, the chances of him doing that are against him. It's very few players who get an injury that keeps them out for a year or so that ever come back to be as good as they were.

When I first saw the thread title, my first thought was, no way, not even for his yearly paypacket tax free, then reality kicked in.