F*ck Bruce | Vital Football

F*ck Bruce

Yes but anyone who wants the manager out will now jump on this to try and claim he should go. After the penalty miss at Burton on Tuesday there were plenty of people on Social Media giving Albert shit, saying to get rid! I thought those reactions were over the top and the comments on the above tweet are too

Already been discussed in the transfer thread.

His brother has form for being a nob though. When he joined us, his brother was slagging off Boro saying Albert was joining a real club etc...

He's got a point. Same could be said about Hourihane being dropped out after doing so well for Bruce. Bruce said players have been knocking on his door so if he has fractured the dressing room he better hope he gets results because this type of thing can bite a manager on the arse.

He gave the Brentford RB a torrid time but from about 15 crosses he only managed to pick a man out once. I like Albert but he needs to up his game again

El Ghazi would
Bolasie would
Terry would
McGinn would
Abraham would
Chester would
Hutton would (even for a pay cut)

I like Albert but he had a very long rest on his laurels in the second half of last season. His brother talking a load of shit in the newspapers won't help.

I thought we needed to sign a winger to provide competition in the squad and to allow rotatation of the players as even Bruce has admitted he failed to do that properly last season and it cost us. Now it seems he Albert is being forced out, a day after Green is banished to league 1 despite having a good pre season and now we are back low on numbers with one winger who has barely played for a year due to injuries, and another who has never played in England before.. oh and of course a full back who is pals with Bruce and will play no matter what

Extremely unprofessional and immature of adomahs brother. The comment will create much friction and put strain on adomahs relationship with Bruce. Adomah should get his brother in line and stop him making such comments in public.

aside from the F-bomb I think Adomah's brother makes valid points. I do feel that Adomah has a place in this club. especially when we take a lead and we have to help our practically nonexistent defense.

We might consider asking for permission to strategically place a 50 gallon barrel of water on the pitch to partner with Chester in CD, At least he will know one spot of the field will be defended properly.