F A Cup Final | Page 2 | Vital Football

F A Cup Final

Need 2 more corners and no more goals and it will be the most profitable cup final since the crazy gang beat the spice boys

We couldn't have done, as we are not every bit as good as Man City, even on our day. And I'm personally not embarrassed by that.

Neither are Arsenal, but they made an attempt to be, they got at Man City and it worked for them.
We wouldn't have done, the good old inferiority complex would have prevented us from trying

The loss of prize money is almost worth it compared to how gutted we'd all be feeling if we'd finished 7th.

At least Wolves have got a bite of the Europa cherry. Second favourites I believe.

Taylor and Attwell on duty to-day. No wonder VAR is a mess when these two clowns are picked for a prestigious event. Arsenals play acting was a stain on football. They've got worse since Arteta took over. Stop start cheat repeat.

According to the BBC this morning, it was "an FA Cup final fit for 90,000". I think I must have had the wrong channel on. All I saw was two sets of cheats trying to out-cheat each other and a shocking refereeing performance.
I thought the first half was a good game but the divin and that Banker of a referee spoilt it and the 2nd half wasn't owt to shout abart that said the finish for the 2nd goal was brilliant as was the finish for Chelski's goal in my opinion.UTMPB

I thought 1st half was OK but I hope we don't adopt the system from the goalie getting the ball of two wide and one centrally on the 18 yard line. Then the create little triangles of joy as it goes from one to another then back to the keeper. Then
more triangles. to try to get to the halfway line.