F A Cup Final | Vital Football

F A Cup Final

Mahatmafoot

Vital Squad Member
Can remember looking forward this game all season. Last few years just don't give a hoot. Same old teams, same old faces and their plastic reporting and build up. Only one UK player in both sides. Who cares. Think I'll worm the cat instead.

Well i'll be watchin and hopin for a bit of a Goal-fest as both teams look dodgy defendin,so get your money on a low scorin draw after 90 mins.:giggle: I tip a 3-2 win for Frank Lampard's Chelski.I think he's done a very good job this season as i thought Chelski would struggle after losin Hazard.UTMPB

Been thinking the same today it’s just not the same anymore is it I’m not bothered at all about it, I will watch it but only cos there’s bugger all else on

Don't think we'd have made it to the final even if we'd beat Arsenal
We'd have turned up, bowed down and paid homage to Man City and that would have been the end of it.

Arsenal turned up and played City as their equal, they went out and said to themselves "We're every bit as good on our day"
We wouldn't have done

I wasn't happy with the Arsenal game but I'm glad they beat us, with the hindsight of the Man City semi final draw.

We would've got battered.

It would've also been awful for such a big occasion for us to have no supporters.

Great start Pulisic 1-0 had him at 2/1 to have a shot on target in first half so I’ve broke even in first five mins 😁

Why Guy Mowbray has been the BBC's main football commentator for God knows how long is anyone's guess.

And Danny Murphy should never, ever be put on co commentary.

In profit now gutted I didn’t take Aubameyang to score a brace though #neversatisfied