Vital Football Legend
Explosion at the boston marathon.

grim.

more news to follow...

Attachments

• Boston small.jpg-small
    39.3 KB · Views: 0
http://news.sky.com/story/1078597/explosions-at-boston-marathon-many-injured

Many people have reportedly been injured after two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

There were two boom sounds heard from inside the Fairmount Copley Plaza Hotel.

Race officials have locked down the hotel.

Bloody spectators were being carried to the medical tent that had been set up to care for tired runners.

More follows...

Watching footage on sky, looks horrific. Some filming and photos coming just seconds after the explosions. Not said how many casualties.

Fuck sake. Whether this is genuine or a false flag there are some sick people out there.

"it was targeting the fun runners not the elite runners" Sky news

Well it happened 3 hours after the winners crossed the line, so yes it seems to be targetting the fun runners.... or just maybe planned when they thought the most people would be in that area.

Evil.

This world has so much good in it but ffs, things like this really do make you wonder about humanity.

It's bound to come up at some point, and I know from texts ive already received, and facebook that people are already thinking it, but this could be seen as a case of 'what goes around, comes around.'

Maybe this will finally see off any support for terrorism that still exists in that city, a city notorious for funding terrorism.

Video of the explosion now online.

Doesn't look like it targetted the runners, seemed to be more in the back of the crowd.

Apparently a third has been reported as going off at JFK Library?

Just been reading up on it. My Daughter said to me about it on the phone a while a go. Speechless for once

I've woke up in the last 20 minutes to be met by this sad and tragic news. From reading the posts above it's fairly clear we don't know who is responsible. We can all guess and have a pretty good idea, but lets wait and see.

It seems that over 100 are in hospitals across Boston with lower leg injuries, some needing amputation, shrapnel, ruptured ear drums etc. Two fatalities currently, one being an 8 year old little boy... so heartbreakingly sad.

It seems the two explosions were meant to go off after the elite runners had completed the course. Currently, spokesmen for the Boston police, and all official offices are saying, at present they do not know if it is a case of internal or international terrorism. The also state that they have recovered 2 undetonated devices - which should greatly help in find who committed this crime. It also has been confirmed that the "explosion" at the JFK Library was actually an electrical fire and is not being connected to the two explosions.

Since my last post on this subject, I have been thinking. Obviously as no one has claimed responsibility for this crime, we can only guess who did it and where they came from. As already reported, at present we do not know if it is a case of internal terrorism or international, but these are my thoughts.... let me put them forward to you to consider.

The explosions were set to go off well after the elite athletes would of finished.
A large number of these elite athletes who do the world marathon tour are black Africans and a good majority of those would probably be muslim.
Islamic terrorists would not want to murder or maim "their own".
No, "they" wanted to kill / maim the fun runners, the charity runners... christians and no muslims in the 27k entrants and bystanders.

I may be wrong, and if so I apologise, but my feelings are towards islamists and their supporters.