Exiles - Here's The Goals | Vital Football

Exiles - Here's The Goals

Credit when its due, Terry was truthful about our performance, I'm not as subtle as he, we were sh1te. No excuses, we were predictable , slow and inept overall.

I do struggle with Evans starting every game. He gets caught out by not chasing back players who go past him. He is young and will improve, bulk up, but Kirby should be given a start. He looks to go forward.
We are desperate for a creative midfielder.
Teams suss us by pressing a high back line and narrowing the game. The diamond then becomes inept and we resort to the long ball.
Frenchie can't do the role that Vassell did, that;s why Vassell started ahead of him every time.

I do struggle with Evans starting every game. He gets caught out by not chasing back players who go past him. He is young and will improve, bulk up, but Kirby should be given a start. He looks to go forward.
We are desperate for a creative midfielder.
Teams suss us by pressing a high back line and narrowing the game. The diamond then becomes inept and we resort to the long ball.
Frenchie can't do the role that Vassell did, that;s why Vassell started ahead of him every time.

We need quite a few replacements imho.