Exeter City (a): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Exeter City (a): Ticket Information

I do know people who are regular away fans boycotting after the playoff debacle.

Don`t leave any visible imps emblems in the motor as the locals have a penchant for stoving in the car windscreens if they notice them.
last season it happened to Hackney`s mate and the car had to be towed back to Lincoln.
in the playoff game some of their fans....none too friendly.

Don`t leave any visible imps emblems in the motor as the locals have a penchant for stoving in the car windscreens if they notice them.
last season it happened to Hackney`s mate and the car had to be towed back to Lincoln.
in the playoff game some of their fans....none too friendly.

I think most away fans have experienced this sort of thing up and down the country. Its really poor form to damage some ones property in this way. When ever I have experienced it with the lads I used to travel with we would get out the car and bring it on .Better to trade a few punches than have your motor damaged .Always worked for us.

Well, so far I've purchased my match ticket and booked a hotel for two nights in Bristol. Will probably end up at Ashton Gate the day after our game at Exeter!

Just need to book train tickets!

Managed to get two restricted view tickets for Sean and I. Just train tickets to sort

safe journey down to the south west
ps trains out of Waterloo to Exeter can be cheaper than the Paddington route.......but it is dependent on where you are starting your trip.

Well, so far I've purchased my match ticket and booked a hotel for two nights in Bristol. Will probably end up at Ashton Gate the day after our game at Exeter!

Just need to book train tickets!
Don't forget to photograph Rockin Robin the gromit outside the ground. I'd post it here for you but am away from home and the file is on my pc