EXCLUSIVE Q&A With Lincoln City Director Greg Levine - Part Two | Vital Football

EXCLUSIVE Q&A With Lincoln City Director Greg Levine - Part Two

I think his forward defensive is absolutely solid! No swishing about outside the off-stump like a latter day David Gower for him.

Not much there, really, but I get why that is.

Kudos to Vitals for asking my rather daft question.

I think his forward defensive is absolutely solid! No swishing about outside the off-stump like a latter day David Gower for him.

Kudos to Vitals for asking my rather daft question.

Used car salesman?

A bit too Boycott for my liking. I'd like a bit of Gower in there. The odd waft accumulates....need to take a bit of a risk sometime.

My questions were answered in part 1.
I quite like the fact possible new sponsors have been shown around already!

A very boring set of answers. If Greg does attend the next Fans Forum, hope he will be a little more forthcoming.

What about doing some other q and a,s in the pre season?
Liam or Bobby Dazzler or the kit man or ???

Very derogatory the used car salesman question and could have been worded somewhat better but I am sure that he realises most fans wouldn't be like that. Hopefully he took it with a light hearted smile but you never know!

As has been said played his cards quite close to his chest but at least he had the b---s to come on here and answer some questions which he didn't need to do, so well done for that Greg.

I wanted to ask him why Audis - being a modern, expensive car - don't seem to be fitted with indicators.

Ahh Audi drivers don't you just love em!

Most of them only know how to cut people up, drive really fast, climb in your boot when they are behind you and gesticulate at other drivers

But then again when you own the road the normal rules don't apply do they!! :clown:

If I’d taken the time, effort and money to invest in Lincoln City I’d have been tempted to say ? right off to some of those questions. Some Lincoln ‘fans’ amaze me at times.

For the 'proper' questions I was disappointed with some of the answers, however I think most the blame is on us for asking questions that were always going to be difficult to provide proper detail on. If we've learnt anything from this it's to word questions that can be answered.

For the 'proper' questions I was disappointed with some of the answers, however I think most the blame is on us for asking questions that were always going to be difficult to provide proper detail on. If we've learnt anything from this it's to word questions that can be answered.

Unless the question is "Yes/No" pretty much all questions can be dodged quite easily if the person answering wants to do so.