Excited ? | Vital Football

Excited ?

LancsGordoRoad

Vital Champions League
I`m excited and already really looking to next season.

You can see where SE`s coming from with his recent acquisitions and the direction of travel looks - spot-on ! Not only will we have increased power, strength and height in our team, we`ll have good speed and, not just big blokes, but big blokes with quality skill sets. Just need one or two dead-ball artists and the complexion of our team will have that can-do, will-do look about it. Really pleased with how we`re shaping up.

Anyone else excited about the new look of our squad ?

I like how we’ll be able to play a number of ways. We have a number of players who can play it on the deck out from the back to the strikers - Tucker, Medley, Melli, Willock. We have targets up top. I think one of the next few signings will be a young fullback/wingback.

I like how we’ll be able to play a number of ways. We have a number of players who can play it on the deck out from the back to the strikers - Tucker, Medley, Melli, Willock. We have targets up top. I think one of the next few signings will be a young fullback/wingback.

True. Some strength and height there. But Mellis, Willock and Zech (plus Tucker) arent hoofball players.

What’s our current midfield consist of? Willock, Mellis, maybe Medley holding? We need some recruits in there.

True. Some strength and height there. But Mellis, Willock and Zech (plus Tucker) arent hoofball players.

What’s our current midfield consist of? Willock, Mellis, maybe Medley holding? We need some recruits in there.

O'Keefe will be in there as well.

Whoops, forgot O’Keefe. Actually the numbers are low but the quality appears potentially quite high in our midfield.

Remember we have O’Keeffe too. If we get Bennett in then we can look at playing Medley in the defensive midfield role we played Alfie Jones in earlier, and/or Ogilvie as wingback alongside Jackson. Really you wouldn’t want to drop any of that backline (though I don’t know much about Bennett.

Remember we have O’Keeffe too. If we get Bennett in then we can look at playing Medley in the defensive midfield role we played Alfie Jones in earlier, and/or Ogilvie as wingback alongside Jackson. Really you wouldn’t want to drop any of that backline (though I don’t know much about Bennett.

Bugger. Forgot about O’Keefe.....

I`m excited and already really looking to next season.

You can see where SE`s coming from with his recent acquisitions and the direction of travel looks - spot-on ! Not only will we have increased power, strength and height in our team, we`ll have good speed and, not just big blokes, but big blokes with quality skill sets. Just need one or two dead-ball artists and the complexion of our team will have that can-do, will-do look about it. Really pleased with how we`re shaping up.

Anyone else excited about the new look of our squad ?

I am excited, I just hope we can see as many games as possible.

I am excited, I just hope we can see as many games as possible.

I am cautiously excited, really missing going to the stadiums.

My cautiousness is around fans being allowed back. Even if we are then there will always be the risk of sudden closure due to spikes.

The weather has been great this year, I've enjoyed the garden, bbqs, pub gardens and beach trips. That's got me through the working from home issues.

Come the winter none of that applies. I need the Gills back in my life !!!

Team wise I am optimistic and excited.

You mean you won’t be excited when the fixtures come out?

No, I will be. It's all a bit if and but just now and not helped by the shenannigans in Scotland. I want to see the fixtures and hear some talk of concrete planning then I'll be cheering.

No, I will be. It's all a bit if and but just now and not helped by the shenannigans in Scotland. I want to see the fixtures and hear some talk of concrete planning then I'll be cheering.
Why plan foŕ concrete? Is the town end stand finally being built?