Excellent Telegraph article On BFC | Vital Football

Excellent Telegraph article On BFC

RebelBee

Vital 1st Team Regular
Thought this was very good, we've all learned stuff about our club along this journey and good to see a few journos starting to get it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/12/brentford-fc---the-club-thinking-outside-the-box/?

Most intelligent article about us I've read so far. Really interesting about attitude during last season's transfer window, and the "Table of Justice" is a brilliant idea.

Refreshing honesty about the policy to sell players in January due to our league position, it was the right call in the end but touch and go for a while. So this is more incentive for us to try to stay in touch of the PO's come year end, otherwise the policy may be repeated. It's a delicate balance to get right and recycling half a team every season is not easy.

Whilst I enjoyed the piece I felt it ended abruptly, I was scrolling on for the closer - maybe that chapter is still to be written. Despite the insight and genius of our owner this is really hard stuff to get right. As last year proved even when we fell short there was enough incompetence elsewhere to go around and keep us safe.

Playing the likes of Newcastle & Villa really does raise our media profile, & when it is positive can only do good for BFC in terms of attracting new players & fans as we grow.