Ex Player watch | Page 56 | Vital Football

Ex Player watch

James Tavernier scored two big goals for Rangers tonight. Might get some interest from abroad. Wonder if we have a sell on clause.

Not sure where to put this one....
Jamshedpur FC managed by Owen Coyle win the Indian Super League
https://indianexpress.com/article/s...shield-with-win-over-atk-mohun-bagan-7805657/
Speaking of his ex managers, John Sheridan returned to Swindon yesterday for the first time since all but relegating them during lockdown. The end result...a 96th minute winner for Swindon and a middle finger from Shez to the home fans as he went down the tunnel! Someone will have a video online I'm sure. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone watch the Madrid Chelsea match last night? Honestly, it blows my mind that we had Reece James, in the second tier of English football. A once in a generation loanee and to think he was brought in as backup for Nathan Byrne! :ROFLMAO:

Craig Davies interviewed. Lots of interesting stuff.
If easily offended. ... beware there is swearing.

Part 2 notes his time at Wigan along with our former owner and grandson.... 59 minutes 19 seconds onwards.

Goal and assist for Kieran Dowell at Old Trafford on Saturday. Understandably Balogan got the vast majority of acclaim for our turnaround in 2020, but don't underestimate the role Dowell played.

Jesus that's pathetic. Granted I don't know the details of his reign so I'm not going to pan the club, but four months! It took Bob almost three years to get us playing the way he wanted us to consistently.

Big match for Luton today
4 players who played for Wigan starting.
Luton
Reece Burke (ex West Ham Loanee)
Kal Naismith

For Reading
Terrell Thomas (big jump up after leaving Crewe)
Josh Laurent

Big match for Luton today
4 players who played for Wigan starting.
Luton
Reece Burke (ex West Ham Loanee)
Kal Naismith

For Reading
Terrell Thomas (big jump up after leaving Crewe)
Josh Laurent
Nice haul for Naismith at Luton's POTY awards. Swept the board apparently.

On a side note, Joe Gelhardt started at the Emirates on Sunday, but it's looking like he'll be starting at the DW next season...

🗣💬 Luton on Kal Naismith’s move to Bristol City:

“We were surprised to discover from our fellow Championship club’s announcement, without advance warning as is the usual etiquette, that the 30-year-old has rejected the opportunity of a new contract at Kenilworth Road.”

Considering (as I understand it) that Luton got him to press the administrators to be released so that they didn't have to pay a fee for him to sign immediately from Latics, I did have a little chuckle when I heard them skriking about how he left them last week!!

Yanic Wildschut scored his first international goal this past Tuesday for Suriname in a 3-1 loss to Jamaica in CONCACAF Nations League.

Suriname are currently ranked #141 in the world.

February 2017, Laurent joined Championship club Wigan Athletic
He made just one appearance before the end of the 2016–17 season, at the end of which the Latics were relegated to League One

June 2022 Josh Laurent [Reading - Stoke] Free