Ex Player watch | Page 52 | Vital Football

Ex Player watch

Watching this Swansea game and Jamal Lowe is by far the worst player on the pitch. 15 games without a goal apparently and you can see why. No wonder their fans dislike him.

Andy Delort's 20th goal of the season (15th in Ligue 1) is enough to relegate Nantes as Montpelier wins 2-1 in their final match of the 20/21 campaign.

Andy Delort's 20th goal of the season (15th in Ligue 1) is enough to relegate Nantes as Montpelier wins 2-1 in their final match of the 20/21 campaign.
James Vaughan and Nicky Maynard both scored in the EFL playoffs, two cracking matches.
As an aside Kevin Ellison also scored at 42 years old.

Reece James starts in the Champions League final and Scott Carson is on the Man City bench. The winner will be the first ex Latics player to ever lift the trophy. Good luck!

Reece James starts in the Champions League final and Scott Carson is on the Man City bench. The winner will be the first ex Latics player to ever lift the trophy. Good luck!

Larry Lloyd, Bobby Charlton, David Fairclough and Kenny Swain all lifted the European Cup.

The only European football I have watched since UEFA fucked it all up were our EL matches.

European football nights were great back when it was the European Cup, The Cup Winners Cup and UEFA Cup.

Larry Lloyd, Bobby Charlton, David Fairclough and Kenny Swain all lifted the European Cup.

The only European football I have watched since UEFA fucked it all up were our EL matches.

European football nights were great back when it was the European Cup, The Cup Winners Cup and UEFA Cup.
Football moves on. Three European competitions is complete overkill as well. This pointless Conference League starting next season will prove that once again.

Well done Reece and well done Mount, Pulisic and a few others as well who plugged our fundraiser on their social media when we were deep in the shit. God knows how much money they were responsible for raising, albeit not needed thankfully.

Another non-player, but nevertheless still deserving of praise and a mention for a marvellous achievement.

To be honest, of all the moves that occurred as a result of administration this is the one that rankles me the most.
Nowt against the fella & I wish him every success but the fact that in the middle of a £200mill spending spree, Chelsea refused to pay Latics the £20k compensation they were due for him knowing full well that we didn't have the means to challenge it legally (especially for a relatively small amount) really is a scummy move on their part
To be honest I'd rank it up there with Barnsley insistence on attending the appeal (even though the points in question were irrelevant to their case) & then trying to charge us for the privilege

To be honest I think even Anthony Barry felt guilty about it (not that he had any need to) as I believe he offered to repay his salary as a goodwill gesture

3 is what they used to have with the European Cup, Cup Winners Cup & UEFA Cup and to be honest it worked just fine until the "big" clubs decided they wanted more of the pie & more games against each other & more chances to get in to the top competition
Greedy set of bastards the lot of them.
For the good of the game I wish it would revert back.
It was a far better spectacle than the dour crap we see year in year out with the champions, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and sometimes fifth and maybe occasionally sixth placed league. What a load of bollox!!!!!

Football moves on. Three European competitions is complete overkill as well. This pointless Conference League starting next season will prove that once again.

Well done Reece and well done Mount, Pulisic and a few others as well who plugged our fundraiser on their social media when we were deep in the shit. God knows how much money they were responsible for raising, albeit not needed thankfully.

It's not overkill & wasn't overkill for decades before the Champions League was dreamt up as a way to ensure the big boys had more chance of qualifying for the top competition & the riches it brings with it
With a European Cup consisting of just the league winners, a Cup Winners Cup of just the cup winners & a UEFA Cup of the 2nd to 4th placed teams in a league (depending on which country's league it was) it worked just fine

To be honest, of all the moves that occurred as a result of administration this is the one that rankles me the most.
Nowt against the fella & I wish him every success but the fact that in the middle of a £200mill spending spree, Chelsea refused to pay Latics the £20k compensation they were due for him knowing full well that we didn't have the means to challenge it legally (especially for a relatively small amount) really is a scummy move on their part
To be honest I'd rank it up there with Barnsley insistence on attending the appeal (even though the points in question were irrelevant to their case) & then trying to charge us for the privilege

To be honest I think even Anthony Barry felt guilty about it (not that he had any need to) as I believe he offered to repay his salary as a goodwill gesture

I don't think it was a coincidence that both Reece James and Victor Moses both pledges £20K within days of that happening.

It's not overkill & wasn't overkill for decades before the Champions League was dreamt up as a way to ensure the big boys had more chance of qualifying for the top competition & the riches it brings with it
With a European Cup consisting of just the league winners, a Cup Winners Cup of just the cup winners & a UEFA Cup of the 2nd to 4th placed teams in a league (depending on which country's league it was) it worked just fine
Yes it was. It was shit and got binned. Get over it.