Ex Player watch | Page 40 | Vital Football

Ex Player watch

Tavernier linked to WBA, opening bid of 3m. We have a sizeable sell on clause probably around 20-25% so hopefully he moves and they hold out for more cash.

Striker Adam Le Fondre has left Bolton Wanderers to pursue a move to an overseas club, described as an "opportunity of a lifetime

Not an ex player but on loan Jordan Flores has picked up an injury in Sweden and is back in Blighty.

Donervon Daniels Starting for Blackpool (No surprise there).
Richard O'Donnell starting for Bradford and got a yellow for clearing out a Blackpool player (01:14) > He spills the ball for the Blackpool winner (end of the video)
Blackpool 3 - Bradford 2
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11493462/blackpool-3-2-bradford

Two players looking to kick start their careers ?
Ryan Colclough scores his first for Scunthorpe.
Zach Clough playing for Rochdale ........
David Perkins a sub
Rochdale 3 - Scunthorpe 3
2nd Goal for RC
http://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...horpe-united/11493429/scunthorpe-3-3-rochdale

Devante Cole an 82nd minute sub for Burton

Reece James an unsued sub for Sunderland (Max Power serving a ban for his first red card)
Conor McAleny and Craig Morgan featuring for Fleetwood.
Sunderland 1 Fleetwood 1

On loan Jamie Walker starts for the Posh.
Ivan Toney scores as well ... No doubt Peterborough will develop him as a player and sell for squillions

Josh Laurent starts for Shrewsbury
Luke Burke starting once again for AFC Fylde.
Louis Robles an unused sub for Grimsby ... who were whalloped 4-0 by Bury.

On loan Callum Lang started for Oldham in their 0-1 loss against Newport County.
On loan Joe Piggott came on as a sub for Morecambe in their 0-1 loss against 10 men Swindon. Kyle "unlucky elbow injury and never seen again" Knoyle got sent off
On loan Luke "Sniffer" Burgess started for Barrow in their 0-1 loss against Dagenham and Redbridge.

I still don't get why he's a snake - God knows how many players have handed in transfer requests at Latics & don't get grief for it.
Yes, his timing of it was awful but he wasn't the only one to push or orchestrate a move around that time & the next 12 months. Some of who are hero worshipped as legends

I still don't get why he's a snake - God knows how many players have handed in transfer requests at Latics & don't get grief for it.
Yes, his timing of it was awful but he wasn't the only one to push or orchestrate a move around that time & the next 12 months. Some of who are hero worshipped as legends
To say the timing wasn't right is a bit of an understatement!
If he had that in his pocket then me obviously wasn't in the right frame of mind to play that game.
Totally disrespectful to the club, manager, team-mates and fans to hand in the request when he did.
At least wait until the next day

I said it was awful timing and you’re right it was disrespectful- particularly to Paul Jewell

In the grand scheme of things though to be described as the biggest snake of them all because his timing was shite has always struck me as odd.

IMO others have acted far worse - Ellington engineered a move & had already had a public rollocking from Jewell the season before for allowing his agent to tell everyone about the release clause total.
Jimmy Bullard/his agent notified every club in the division of his release clause amount to engineer a move. I know he tells a different story but there’s a reason why Jewell just dropped him from the squad when Fulham put that bid in
Lee McCulloch by his own admission behaved appallingly to try and force the club to sell him for well below his market value in the middle of a relegation battle
Stuart Barlow slapped in a transfer request on the morning of an away game at Blackpool and then went on the radio to tell the world all about it.

None of them get any grief for it and for me all acted far worse than Chimbonda