Ex Player watch | Page 37 | Vital Football

Ex Player watch

Omar Bogle becomes a Premier League player (after his Peterborough loan period finishes).

Ross County ... another team managed by Owen Coyle (resigned in March 2018) that have been relegated.

Billy Mckay has not had much luck since leaving Inverness Caledonian Thistle and signing for Wigan. Hope he has more luck next season.
Joined Wigan - January 2015 - Wigan relegated
Joined Dundee United on loan - August 2015 - Dundee United relegated
Joined Inverness Caledonian Thistle - January 2017 - ICT relegated
Joined Ross County County - July 2017 - Ross County Relegated

Tim Chow, who hasn't played for a bit (No idea why) also relegated with Ross County.

Last edited:
Holt is a money grabbing tool who uses the word 'industry' when talking about football.
Talks about 'the short career' yet the fat get is still working in football,so it's not very short for Grant.Also pinching a living as a btsport pundit .

This is a bit of a surprise for all those who thought the club treated Grant Holt badly

You take those twists and turns and it happens. You’ve just got to get on with it. I was delighted when Gary Caldwell got them back up because I was treated really well and the people were fantastic.”

They’ve been on a spending spree ever since the class of 92 got their mitts on them. Been buying their way up the leagues and show no signs of stopping.

When they first took over, Danny Webber (Former Sheff Utd player who hit the post in that relegation game) was on a rumoured £700 a game.

You’d have to have been an absolute crock of shit as a manager not to have got them where they are on the money they’ve spent. And them 2 they’ve just sacked were the biggest a’holes I’ve met in nonleague management

Already back in football those two, new Chester City managers. Bet they get found out without an unlimited budget to play with.

According to Sky Grant Holt has signed up to be a Professional Wrestler.

I saw this and thought it was a wind up ... haha.
Perhaps Uwe will be the manager of his opponent(s) for some extra spice.
One could cheekily suggest that he faked being a footballer for Wigan Athletic and the role would be a natural progression ......

Attachments

• Parody or for real.jpg
    Parody or for real.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Notts County have signed free agent Andy Kellett.

The defender, who can also play further forward, scored four goals in 41 games on a season-long loan from Wigan at Chesterfield.

Wigan released Kellett this summer, with the player's contract expired.

Notts County have signed free agent Andy Kellett.
The defender, who can also play further forward, scored four goals in 41 games on a season-long loan from Wigan at Chesterfield.
Wigan released Kellett this summer, with the player's contract expired.

Shame that injuries curtailed his time at Wigan.
Graham Barrow's idea about putting him higher up the pitch worked for those December 2015 games. I thought he was very good at the Barnsley away game ... rotating sides with Michael Jacobs. Happy Days!
Best of luck to him at Notts County.

If anyone can recall .... Barnsley went on their winning run after that loss.
After being in the doldrums and not sacking their manager, they went on that amazing run.