Ex player talks about benitez | Vital Football

Ex player talks about benitez

You would need to make this about Pardew before you got any type of opinion RZA.

A few of the Liverpool players back up what Gamez says,yes he is a brilliant coach (if you like that sort of football) but his character leaves me in no doubt that he is the perfect man for Ashley.

Last edited:
"Brilliant coach"....I would like to see some evidence of that. Shite tactics and most of our players get worse every week is all I can see.

I watched Saturdays game back on the telly today and I am pretty sure great defensive coaches ensure visiting forwards don't get the freedom of the penalty area on set pieces. Over and over again.

I dont doubt Rafa is a good manager but he does make some bizarre decisions and he is a bit negative.

I go from thinking Rafa's a great coach to thinking he had Gerrard and Alonso in midfield, an injury free Torres and still couldn't win the league
Not a bad record though, Champions League qualification in 5 years out of 6, including winning it one year and making a second final, on top of 2 more semis. Throw in an FA Cup, he's not bad when Alex Ferguson dominated and Abramovic was throwing around silly money.