Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Bohan Dixon continues to descend through football's tiers and is now at Salford City.

Former Imps player Chris Moyses is masquerading as a manager for a team in the Conference. No doubt his mates who love a bit of posterier licking will think it's a great choice as he loves the club but some fans who seem to know what they are on about fear for the clubs future. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Kyle Perry got substituted in the 71st minute in Altrincham's home defeat to Wrexham yesterday. How does he still find a club to sign him?

Under KA, several of our ex-players went up the football pyramid (two as far as the Premiership). It's interesting to note that almost all of our ex-players recently plummet down the Leagues into footballing oblivion.

Impalex - 15/3/2015 10:52

Fascinating fact, Notty.

Well, I'm not sure it's a "fact" in the strict sense of the word, more of an impression I've formed. But I'm sure a statto out there could give more info.

Re Bohan Dixon been at Salford City he is most probably on more money than he was At Sincil Bank I know for a fact that Danny Webber who started of at Man U is on £500 per week at Salford City!!

Warrington Imp - 15/3/2015 13:40

Re Bohan Dixon been at Salford City he is most probably on more money than he was At Sincil Bank I know for a fact that Danny Webber who started of at Man U is on £500 per week at Salford City!!

Danny Webber has scored goals and been a good championship player for Watford and Sheffield United amongst others. Also will be well known to the new owners and is a proven player whereas Bohan.........might be on next to nowt.

Spencer Weir-Daly is listed in this week's NLP stats (trivia) section as having had "Three individual runs of seven consecutive scoring games". He plays for Corby Town (currently 2nd in Southern League Prem) Step 3 (same level as Grantham and Stamford)

Haven't seen it mentioned but Jake Sheridan has joined Boston (on loan?). I know opinions on him were split, I would have him above a number of the current squad myself