Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 227 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Tyler Walker scores 19th minute penalty for Coventry v Brentford. His career has been very stop- start this season, maybe gets things moving for him?

Walker has bagged his second goal of the afternoon just. Finally finding his feet there?

Just as an aside it seems that both teams are playing in their reserve kits, unless I've not been paying attention this season and the Sky Blues have been playing in a very dark kit all year

Captain Sean Newton scored a penalty for York in their first game (and looks like their last one this season, too) at their new LNER Community Stadium. Interesting that they have the same ground sponsor as us

Southwell and Marriott score Kings Lynn’s 4th and 5th in the final minutes.

I’m assuming it’s Bernard Mensah for Weymouth tonight.

Aaron Lewis stays on the bench all game again for Newport. Played just 96 minutes for them since joining them permanently a month ago. And this for a team struggling for results – one win in 13 before tonight's defeat of Walsall, for whom Max Melbourne started again (I wonder if the two old Imps had a chat and if so, what they said to each other?).

Colchester need a Manager, DC / NC anyone ! Caretaker appointed until the end of Season.

Ball lasted just 34 games, when previous boss McGreal was in charge for over 200. There certainly would be worse clubs to manage than Colchester. They have tended to give half-decent managers a bit of time, like McGreal, Phil Parkinson, Geraint Williams and John Ward.