Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 218 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Quote from the NLP match report on the BW game, "Boreham Wood created their best chance of the game after 53 minutes, when former Lincoln City frontman Matt Rhead put an effort over the bar from less than 10 yards out". Good that he/we get a mention

We had similar problems yesterday!!

libertine said:
Chapman has been told to improve his mentality and work on the 'other side of the game' by his manager. Doesn't seem like he's changed much to me. He could be a semi decent league 1/2 player if he bothered to put the effort in off the ball every now and then.

QUOTE="brisimp, post: 2636041, member: 9921"]They have him down as 120kg on wikipedia i would be changing that[/QUOTE]

18 stone 12 pound is pushing it for a dynamic midfielder.

libertine said:
Chapman has been told to improve his mentality and work on the 'other side of the game' by his manager. Doesn't seem like he's changed much to me. He could be a semi decent league 1/2 player if he bothered to put the effort in off the ball every now and then.

QUOTE="brisimp, post: 2636041, member: 9921"]They have him down as 120kg on wikipedia i would be changing that

18 stone 12 pound is pushing it for a dynamic midfielder.[/QUOTE]

I have hopes, I have hopes...

Quote from the NLP match report on the BW game, "Boreham Wood created their best chance of the game after 53 minutes, when former Lincoln City frontman Matt Rhead put an effort over the bar from less than 10 yards out". Good that he/we get a mention
We had similar problems yesterday!!
They showed it on MOTD. Wasn’t his finest moment unfortunately

Kevin Ellison, almost 42, playing for Newport tonight !
Came on with a few minutes to play and 96th minute equaliser meant he had to play another 30 minutes. The only Newport player who was unhappy with the bizarre own goal equaliser. Great to see him still playing especially with his well documented mental health problems. Keep going Kev!