Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 216 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

I don’t think you did. Jack Muldoon played up top with Rheadie and scored the winner in a 1-0 win. Adam came on as a sub for the last 20 minutes in place of Muldoon. This was a game sandwiched in amongst all the big cup games and was a vital win on a stinking wet night Adam had a very good sub cameo for 20 minutes. It was the transfer deadline night when Robinson signed for Southend.

Thanks for correcting me. Memory playing tricks.

I don’t think you did. Jack Muldoon played up top with Rheadie and scored the winner in a 1-0 win. Adam came on as a sub for the last 20 minutes in place of Muldoon. This was a game sandwiched in amongst all the big cup games and was a vital win on a stinking wet night Adam had a very good sub cameo for 20 minutes. It was the transfer deadline night when Robinson signed for Southend.

And the queue to get into the ground was a joke.

Theo Robinson and Adam Crookes transfer listed by Vale (rumours that Robinson and a group of two or three others have fallen out with the management/discipline issues).

Ricky Miller scored on his return to football for Aldershot, also took a nasty cut to the leg - I know he's not an ex Imp but we've talked about him so much on here I feel like he is!

Boreham still have Tom Champion playing for them.

Undoubtedly the highlight of the half has been a Barnet player shouting, "You. Are. Fucking. Shit." at the ref, making sure he heard every word clearly. :lol:

....And Barnet are not shit at the moment? Pots and black kettles....