Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 150 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Nicky Cowley has denied a charge of misconduct following match v Forest in December. He has been charged with an aggravated breach of rule E3(2) after allegedly making reference to a member of Forest’s staff nationality.
Fist pump?

The NLP have today listed the top scorers in each of the top four tiers of non league football

In NL North:

Adam Marriott at Kings Lynn is top with 27 (the second placed player has scored 19 and in NL South the top scorer has scored 17, so he's certainly showing his metal at that level)

Jordan Burrow at York is sixth equal on 15

Probably no surprise that they are the top two teams in that league

Dunc is now a Peterborough fan... :finger:
Seriously, how does that even work. I understand the infamous Dunc is not a small child who has been seduced by a team with more stars in the Panini stickers album, but is in fact a veritable mature adult!

On Talksport, I just heard something like "We'll soon be speaking to the Pele of league 2, Martin Gritton".
There are 2 possible explanations. Firstly, I didn't hear them announce that they were about to speak in /olive/. Or, Martin Gritton played as Pele would have done during the same calendar year!

It seems that Ian Baraclough is the bookies favourite to be the new Northern Ireland manager after O'Neill stood down today. Our third ex-player to become an International manager possibly

It seems that Ian Baraclough is the bookies favourite to be the new Northern Ireland manager after O'Neill stood down today. Our third ex-player to become an International manager possibly
There are more than three - I can think of Graham Taylor, Peter Doherty, Steve McClaren, Jimmy McCormick and Mick Waitt off the top of my head.

Mick Harford is back in charge ( well sort of with the current conditions ) at Luton Town after they sacked their manager Graeme Jones today.
I wonder if Mick is after some kind of record as caretaker at one club

Does anyone know what Nathan Arnold is up to currently (or at least pre-lockdown)? Had a question randomly from someone connected with one of his former clubs

Does anyone know what Nathan Arnold is up to currently (or at least pre-lockdown)? Had a question randomly from someone connected with one of his former clubs

He's turning out for Melton Town and is also giving talks on coping with mental health. He has a Twitter account which is protected from view/comment ( don't blame him ) unless he accepts you as a follower so if the third party needs to make contact that could be a line to look at