Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 76 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Match observer today at Matlock v South Shields. Marcus Jackson Adam smith lee beavers craig westcarr Richard Walton all played for Matlock who were beaten 3-0. They were collectively awful. Dave Frecklington and Terry Fleming have got a big job on there to keep them in that league

Match observer today at Matlock v South Shields. Marcus Jackson Adam smith lee beavers craig westcarr Richard Walton all played for Matlock who were beaten 3-0. They were collectively awful. Dave Frecklington and Terry Fleming have got a big job on there to keep them in that league

Marcus Jackson?

James Caton, still under contract at Darlington, returns from a loan spell at Warrington then heads straight out on loan again to Stalybridge.

Didn't Freck drop Walton when he was at Trinity and publicly criticise him? That must be an interesting reunion.

Boston manager on Rad. Lincs. was absolutely scathing about unnamed players coming from a higher level and cannot be bothered. He didn't name anyone but substitutions were made at half time and he is looking to bomb players out of the club. It will be an interesting watch over there for the next couple of weeks.

No. I think we’ve improved but it was a big move for him and I think he’s made a success of it so congrats to him.

Agree O'Connor is a major upgrade - but huge respect for AP, a big gamble to make that move and he's made it work - same determination he showed in his time as an Imp (hating Grimsby). Legend.

Congrats to him. He seems to have done well up in Scotland.
I watched the game. He played quite well, helping to set up the Killie equaliser and also made some telling interceptions in and around the box (winced a couple of times from the memories, but he was Ok). Just so glad to see Celtic get beaten. May not be long but I can see Brendon Rogers days numbered - can't imagine the Board and fans will stand for anything less than top in that league.