Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 338 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

They were discussing him on Radio 5 last night. Sam Ricketts was on and said he came to his attention playing for us last season. I think it was Micah Richards who said his area of improvement was to work on tracking back which I think is probably fair.
His 'balance' in the penalty area does seem to have got better as well !!

Johnson was the best player we have had here for a number of years. Whoever was the one on the recruitment team who spotted him and decided he was worth a loan deserves a medal.

Jordan Roberts who caused something of a dent on our subs bench a few seasons back has joined Stevenage from Motherwell

"Ryan Whelan

@ryanwhelan1993

Contrary to reports Conor Mcgrandles does not favour a move to Scotland and is exploring options in England according to his agent. Both Peterborough and Blackpool are expected to explore the option."

Perhaps a chance we can make Conor a matching offer?

"Ryan Whelan
@ryanwhelan1993

Contrary to reports Conor Mcgrandles does not favour a move to Scotland and is exploring options in England according to his agent. Both Peterborough and Blackpool are expected to explore the option."

Perhaps a chance we can make Conor a matching offer?

I wonder if he is the next Alex Woodyard. Also imagine if he doesn’t get a deal anywhere as his agent prices him out