Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 215 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Aaron's loan expires on the 2nd of January so theoretically he could be back in our squad for the Wimbledon game. I think we'll know pretty much what his future is quite soon in the New Year

Yeah I think they'll either sign him permanently or they will send him back

Yeah I think they'll either sign him permanently or they will send him back

I would be staggered if they signed him permanently. The lad has barely featured for them in over two months’ worth of games so why would they want to keep him? The mystery of Aaron Lewis continues...

I would be staggered if they signed him permanently. The lad has barely featured for them in over two months’ worth of games so why would they want to keep him? The mystery of Aaron Lewis continues...

It *may* be to do with loan numbers i suppose but I haven"t checked.

I remember seeing him at Solihull Moors, back in 2017, on one of the few occasions he made the starting line-up, and being underwhelmed by his contribution.

Definitely a very skilful player, as evidenced by his sliderule pass to Nathan Arnold and made some telling contributions as a supersub but, if I remember correctly, he was withdrawn at Solihull.

I'm sure his injury-proneness prevented him playing at a higher level.
I don’t think you did. Jack Muldoon played up top with Rheadie and scored the winner in a 1-0 win. Adam came on as a sub for the last 20 minutes in place of Muldoon. This was a game sandwiched in amongst all the big cup games and was a vital win on a stinking wet night Adam had a very good sub cameo for 20 minutes. It was the transfer deadline night when Robinson signed for Southend.

Sometimes skilful players don’t make it.
perhaps if the Cowleys go to Cleethorpes he might go there as they like a project.
he is not the first welsh player we have had that has gone west to east and not settled.