Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 170 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

I thought he got better with game time whilst with us, for me he's a genuine threat who puts himself about well. I'm thinking that next season there will be a lot of players in the wrong division down to financial issues, Ollie will fall into that category.
When I think of Ollie Palmer I think Tyler Walker and then I am reminded of the standard of football we are currently watching.

Last time I saw Ollie Palmer was the home game when he was playing for Crawley, carrying a bit of timber from memory.

Has Grant Smith signed somewhere?
Is it confirmed Freck & Shackell retired, can’t remember if I’ve seen that definitively
I heard that Freck may be heading to Frickley joining manager Uncle Dave in a player/ coach role. I didn't know Dave was at Frickley, I thought he was still at Matlock :slap::slap:

Freck has gone to Rotherham in a development role for their juniors so combining that with playing and assisting at Frickley would make sense

I heard that Freck may be heading to Frickley joining manager Uncle Dave in a player/ coach role. I didn't know Dave was at Frickley, I thought he was still at Matlock :slap::slap:

Freck won’t get in the team- Todd Jordan plays in their midfield...

Margetts up front too..

Only really Vickers and Pett to get new Clubs unless I have missed something.
Current state of play with departed players:

Vickers: unattached
Smith: unattached
Andrew: unattached
McCombe: retired
Shackell: unattached
Sheehan: unattached
Bostwick: Burton Albion
Eardley: Burton Albion
Hinds: unattached
Frecklington: unattached (the position with Rotherham is an honorary ambassador for their sports trust, not a job)
Pett: unattached
Payne: Swindon Town
Chapman: God knows

Freck has gone to Rotherham in a development role for their juniors so combining that with playing and assisting at Frickley would make sense
No, he has merely been appointed 'Honorary Ambassador for the Sports College Shadow Academy and Future Stars Programme'. He is still looking for a club.

I'd forgotten about Hinds and Andrew, although they did only look like cover for the remainder of the season when signed.

Todd Jordan. A real trier which is more than you can say for a lot in the 09-15 period but a great indicator of where we were talent wise.
I always remember when he had his forehead gashed open in a match, requiring stitches, and he still played at centre back the following game with a bandage around his head! Probably a terrible idea for his own health, but showed a lot of heart (and balls?). For that and other instances of putting the effort in, he has my respect.