Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 120 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Rowe was instrumental in Ipswich's winner at Burton last week and again today with their goal against Sunderland. Seems like he's doing pretty well to me.
My Ipswich mate agrees with impsimps. Says he starts off great but by the end of the second half you've forgotten he was on the pitch.

The second series of the Class of 92 documentary is on Sky and in the first episode, Robbie Williams appears. No, not *that* one but **that** one. He's the Sport Scientist there and he was described by two separate people as being a 'terrible footballer' or words similar, which is probably being too kind...

The second series of the Class of 92 documentary is on Sky and in the first episode, Robbie Williams appears. No, not *that* one but **that** one. He's the Sport Scientist there and he was described by two separate people as being a 'terrible footballer' or words similar, which is probably being too kind...
We had Williams on loan from...AFC Telford. Seems barely credible now.

Wilson played the full 90 for Ipswich last night in their cup defeat at Luton. No O'Hara in the Peterborough squad again.

Luque was subbed on the half hour mark last night for Dagenham as part of a double sub, tactical switch.

Can't imagine that went down too well.

Grimsby are actually looking half decent, and quite high odds to make the playoffs. I may have a flutter.

Looks like Waterfall had a pay off from Shrews then immediately signed for Grimsby which is closer to where he lives. Played a blinder by the looks of it

Grimsby are actually looking half decent, and quite high odds to make the playoffs. I may have a flutter.
I backed them at 7/1 before the season. They gave us a going over at their place and have improved the squad. Good bet I reckon.

I backed them at 7/1 before the season. They gave us a going over at their place and have improved the squad. Good bet I reckon.

Looking through the teams in Div 2, apart from Plymouth it looks very open this year, the Cods might be in with a chance.:rolleyes:

Waterfall wanted to be in League One and couldn't be sure he would get there with Lincoln. Just a year later, he is back in League Two while Lincoln are at the top of League One having won another trophy. Be careful what you wish for.

Waterfall wanted to be in League One and couldn't be sure he would get there with Lincoln. Just a year later, he is back in League Two while Lincoln are at the top of League One having won another trophy. Be careful what you wish for.

Also they paid more then we did and at this level of football he can’t afford to have the same philosophy as say Jason Shackell.

I should imagine his Grimsby wage and his Shrewsbury pay off equate to a league 1 salary.

You can’t blame people wanting to maximise their earnings!