Ex -Gills in the move | Page 7 | Vital Football

Ex -Gills in the move

Lighten up Chris
I think Blue Soul was just having a harmless giggle at the unfortunate grammatical error (too many os in to/too).
Sorry I never find criminal activity a laughing matter. I was a helper in the scouting movement at one time a certain remarks made in joke really got to me.For me it is worse than racism to call someone a criminal even in jest. It is totally uncalled for in my opinion.

Sorry I never find criminal activity a laughing matter. I was a helper in the scouting movement at one time a certain remarks made in joke really got to me.For me it is worse than racism to call someone a criminal even in jest. It is totally uncalled for in my opinion.

I find your response comical , if it's any comfort to you 😀

Jake is a great signing for Crawley. His stats are very good and Grimsby say it is only through Covid they had to cut costs and let him go.

Maybe it is me but I don't find that funny at all.I don't pretend to know Jake that well .But from what little I do know he seems a well rounded young fella.He certainly does not deserve that remark in my opinion.

Sorry to offend you (or anyone else for that matter), it was a spelling based joke.

I know Jake vaguely and agree, he is a rounded lad and wouldn't want to tarnish his name, but please, have a laugh once in a while, it helps!

You prefer racism over minor criminal humour, you are a wee bit strange there :unsure:

It's very easy to twist the written word to satisfy wokeness, see I've just done it here.

Sorry to offend you (or anyone else for that matter), it was a spelling based joke.

I know Jake vaguely and agree, he is a rounded lad and wouldn't want to tarnish his name, but please, have a laugh once in a while, it helps!
No worries having had similar so called Jokes aimed at me only far more revolting.I no longer find them funny.I am glad you agree that with me about Jake. If we could have a young player with Bradley Dack or even DJ Oldaker ability and Jake's personality we would be looking at a top player.I watched Jake a fair bit at youth level as that was the time that Dack and Miller were really impressive. Jake always impressed me with his maturity and kindness. I certainly wish him well at Crawley I hope the move goes well for him.

You prefer racism over minor criminal humour, you are a wee bit strange there :unsure:

It's very easy to twist the written word to satisfy wokeness, see I've just done it here.
Humour no that wasn't what I meant. I think racism or disgusting. But what is even more disturbing is calling someone a criminal when they are a abiding citizen.

Fair enough, I unfortunately have alzheimers , my spelling is terrible and I get touchy over it (if I can remember what I’m spelling)

Now that is a beggar. V sorry to hear that.

Humour works in an established context. On social media, we only learn the context we’re trying to be funny in in dribs and drabs, or bumping into it head on.