Ex -Gills in the move | Page 3 | Vital Football

Ex -Gills in the move

Regan Charles-Cook made his second appearance for Ross County yesterday in their league game at Hamilton. Two wins on the bounce for Ross County and they now sit joint top (yeah) of the Scottish Premiership - well done Regan.

Regan Charles-Cook made his second appearance for Ross County yesterday in their league game at Hamilton. Two wins on the bounce for Ross County and they now sit joint top (yeah) of the Scottish Premiership - well done Regan.
Both appearances have come from the subs bench, a decent player and early days in his career but I wonder if he’d of been better staying here.

Both appearances have come from the subs bench, a decent player and early days in his career but I wonder if he’d of been better staying here.

Maybe, time will tell, but credit to him for rising to the challenge of a new team in far away northern Scotland. Has played in both of Ross County`s games as a second half substitute and County has won two of two in the new Premiership campaign.

How old does the theme of a whoosh need to be before it isn’t really a whoosh any more?

Should I cut Roone some slack here?

Just a thought but Scottish football already underway, more games being televised so perhaps more money for clubs. Perhaps that is allowing them to pay a little more than

Brennan Dickensen has signed for Carlisle United.

Might that be one of the longest distances to go from one club to another? Exeter to Carlisle 😳

Robbie Fowler to Australia?

I did mean in the same country, but good calls you guys.

In the same league, a player could leave Wellington and sign for Perth here in the A League and it’d be about 6,000klm and a couple of international flights.

Brennan Dickensen has signed for Carlisle United.

Might that be one of the longest distances to go from one club to another? Exeter to Carlisle 😳
I’m surprised he hasn’t established anywhere.
I thought he showed massive potential when with us, but it appears we were right to let him move on.