Ex -Gills in the move | Page 9 | Vital Football

Ex -Gills in the move

Few weeks ago now but Luke Freeman on loan to Forest with the option of a permanent deal at the end of the season. Really pulling up trees according to a mate who supports Forest and scored their first goal of the season.
They are apparently massively underperforming except for Luke who is "quite sublime" to use my mate's words. Will hopefully thrive now Hughton (who I rate highly) is at Forest.
Sounds like he's really settling into being a decent player (was POTY at QPR in 2018) and its hard to believe he's still only 28. Seems a lifetime ago when he made his one appearance as a 15 year old.
Seemed to disappear and never really took off after going to Arsenal so I'm glad he's doing well.

Many years ago I worked with a young lady who one Monday reported that she had got married over the weekend. Her new name was Teresa Green.
Strangely I worked with someone of the same name.She probably be in her 80s now.She and her son who worked at our place almost 20 year ago now.I don't remember his name.

Good to see that Elliott List keeping his good form alive, got the winner today for Stevenage (over Harrogate) - been banging `em in regularly.

At Millwall, Bradley Dack scored the winner for Blackburn and at Hull City, Brandon Hanlon was substituted in the 69th as a scoreless Rovers fell to Hull.

And, future Gill, Courtney Duffus, scored yet another goal for surging Bromley in their win at Eastleigh.