Ex -Gills in the move | Page 5 | Vital Football

Ex -Gills in the move

Must be two years since I spoke to Connor at Dover game.I did not realise he had left and gone to Hemel Hempstead. Dartford are in the same league but much stronger contenders for promotion.

He wanted to go part time so he could build a career outside of football

More sell on cash. This is obviously the reason we can afford Dempsey.

I heard Hess was making a birthday comeback and signing as player manager at Dover. He’s going to pay himself a huge transfer fee then we’ll really be loaded 👍

:shake: Very sad that a lad with potential is that low now.Hope it works for Chatham as he could be a brilliant signing at that level.

It’s a brilliant signing for the level! Scott Lindsey is building a very good squad with the players he has brought to the club!

It’s a brilliant signing for the level! Scott Lindsey is building a very good squad with the players he has brought to the club!
If he plays to anywhere near his potential I would agree .But I am afraid it is a IF.See how good your mate is as a manager.

What a shame. Certainly was an exciting player. Probably the only reason to watch us round that time. Whilst he did have a bit of a billy big balls attitude, I really don’t think di canio did him any favours at all by bigging him up so much, then signing him and rarely playing him.
He played a lot for Swindon in his first season there when they got promoted from League 2, but the following season in League 1 he was rarely used after rumours of a falling out with Di Canio. It could be that Di Canio felt he wasn’t quite good enough at that level.
I liked him at Gills as he could do something unexpected and always looked to be positive and move forward and shoot.

Did ok tonight! Played 80 minutes! Chatham just drawn 2-2 with Milwall under 23! Enjoyed the match!

I think he went out to the U.S to play football and got a nasty injury, a shame as he clearly had talent.

Not sure how much Swindon paid for him but I think we got a half decent fee.