Everything you need to know about Ismaila Coulibaly | Page 2 | Vital Football

Everything you need to know about Ismaila Coulibaly

So could selling Berge for £30million+.

That's not possible though is it. No way we get that for him. Money back at most, certainly after Genk's sell on clause is considered.

If we could get Rothwell or McNair for £12 million i would be more interested but i doubt their clubs will let them go that cheaply. Of course there is the unknown of Covid, which is just how badly/quickly do some clubs need to sell to stay aflout ?.

Rothwell wouldn't cost much more than £3m so we could definitely get those two for well under £12m. Would pay for at least half of Cooper too.

I think Cooper is contracted till 2023, McNair 2024, Rothwell ends next year. So two clubs aren't under pressure to sell unless they are offered daft money. Rothwell if he his that good and I haven't seen enough of him to say either way, will probably have other admirers.
Got a feeling that wth Winkel more involved we will look abroad.

That's not possible though is it. No way we get that for him. Money back at most, certainly after Genk's sell on clause is considered.

Rothwell wouldn't cost much more than £3m so we could definitely get those two for well under £12m. Would pay for at least half of Cooper too.

It is believed there is a buy out clause I his contract, if true, it depends if clubs want to spend it on a player who hasn't played much football over the last twelve months

That hamstring injury has wrecked any chance of us getting top money for him. Knew it straightaway. Basically missed the whole bloody season. Typical.