Every picture tells a story | Vital Football

Every picture tells a story

loudmouthblue

Vital Football Hero
Weeks ago we thought this idiot of a manager had finally seen the light and realised once and for all how bad a goalkeeper Walton is and how his constant flapping had cost us points.

Let's not take away how poor we are, a team with no pace, no skill, no cutting edge and worst of all no bottle, Hull tonight were no better, in fact on that display I would go further and say they are crap, but once again for the 20th time this season we managed to not record an away win and for the umpteenth time we are masters of our own disaster.

I wonder if cook will be doing is usually post match telling us how this league is hard and how good a team Hull are.

Cook tonight is down to you because we all knew this would happen again, not once but twice.

Screenshot_20190410-221632_BBC Sport.jpg

Last edited:
"Unforgiving league.

Hull were unplayable.

It's nothing to do with the tactics.

I'm not going to apologise for performances.

It is what is.

Injuries to players i chose not to use when fit cost us.

Managers get sacked too easily."

Let's not forget 'we go again'.

You could make a compilation to put in a coaching manual on how to capitulate and lose games away from home.

I've seen that second goal again and it was headed in from 5 yards out and Walton was two yards away from it flapping away. How on earth is he so far away from it??

May as well get jones back in and hope the opposition are off target from outside the box, at least he can command the area and we certaintly can't afford anymore indecision in there.

Paul Cook post match asked if we are going to find the character he says 'we wont do it now' great to know he has no faith in himself and the player either.

Get shut NOW
I don’t think we’ll get anything against Norwich or Leeds but with someone new in charge we just might get something in the last 3 games and if we do, we could stay up........come on Mr.Royle, you’ve a multimillion pound decision to make here because the difference in the amount of cash the club gets in the championship and league 1 is HUGE

Weeks ago we thought this idiot of a manager had finally seen the light and realised once and for all how bad a goalkeeper Walton is and how his constant flapping had cost us points.

Let's not take away how poor we are, a team with no pace, no skill, no cutting edge and worst of all no bottle, Hull tonight were no better, in fact on that display I would go further and say they are crap, but once again for the 20th time this season we managed to not record an away win and for the umpteenth time we are masters of our own disaster.

I wonder if cook will be doing is usually post match telling us how this league is hard and how good a team Hull are.

Cook tonight is down to you because we all knew this would happen again, not once but twice.

View attachment 32368
And that wasn't his worst mistake tonight - the first goal fumble - really ?

Paul Cook post match asked if we are going to find the character he says 'we wont do it now' great to know he has no faith in himself and the player either.

Is that what he said? Jeez.....

If I was Darren Royle, he would be sacked today after that. If the manager has no belief, how can he expect the players to have any?
He should be talking of 'digging in' and picking up results 'ugly wins, its about results now, not pretty football'.

Shouldve made a change in January.

I've seen that second goal again and it was headed in from 5 yards out and Walton was two yards away from it flapping away. How on earth is he so far away from it??

May as well get jones back in and hope the opposition are off target from outside the box, at least he can command the area and we certaintly can't afford anymore indecision in there.

You've got to weigh one thing up mate...is Jones " more worse " at stopping long range shots than Walton or is " more worse " at commanding his area than Jones. It's a no brainer....Jones is only slightly worse on the shots but Walton is massively worse at flapping.

Is that what he said? Jeez.....

If I was Darren Royle, he would be sacked today after that. If the manager has no belief, how can he expect the players to have any?
He should be talking of 'digging in' and picking up results 'ugly wins, its about results now, not pretty football'.

Should've made a change in January.

He didn't quite say that to be fair KDZ he said he didn't think anything would change with individual mistakes not that we wouldn't find the character unless I heard it wrong.

One thing I did notice last night after Walton had skied a clearance was Fox making a beeline for him and having a proper go at him, only to be intercepted by Gibson and steered away.

You've got to weigh one thing up mate...is Jones " more worse " at stopping long range shots than Walton or is " more worse " at commanding his area than Jones. It's a no brainer....Jones is only slightly worse on the shots but Walton is massively worse at flapping.

Jones got dropped after the Blackburn game - in which in fairness he wasn't culpable. (Reading days previously he let in two from distance he should have saved). Then there's the forest game with another three from outside the box. Both have faults and I'm not sure either are good enough. However we have to field one so I'd go with Jones on the basis he commands his box better and so is more of a 'reassuring' presence. That said whoever we field you can guarantee they'll drop another of those bollocks in next 5 games.

Jones distribution / running to edge of the box looking to roll it out sways it for me, unfortunately I think PC doesnt like this as he is adamant on playing slow, lethargic negative football of late.

problem might be cook knows he will be gone end of season he is really out of his depth at this level
but way i see it it looks like we are doing our best to go down this season looks really worrying
just a thought but maybe back to league one new manager massive clear out of players
and huge recruitment and a start from the beginning just my thoughts like