Everton | Page 3 | Vital Football

Everton

Where did Southwell come from? Was he already at the Pink Un? I remember him writing stuff on Facebook a while back. I agreed with him on the fact that DF is poor at seeing when a game is changing and he is stubborn when it comes to making subs.

I like that team.
Bears.
He had a u tube channel less popular than Talk Norwich City and I watched one episode where he had what looked like a 12 year old on with him who both talked crap.

This heat will most likely turn tonights game into a snooze fest, first goal could mean even more as you dont want to be chasing the game the longer it goes on

I bought a prem used and signed nike merlin football off ebay with all this seasons squad signatures, £49, sorry off topic but well chuffed with it, put it on a floating shelf today 🙂

Its way too hot today in the fine City.
After early morning trip for MOT and hanging around for
90 mins in sun without any drinks until 10.00 until car ready
I have kept in my office.
Not sure I would even want to walk about in this weather.

This heat will most likely turn tonights game into a snooze fest, first goal could mean even more as you dont want to be chasing the game the longer it goes on
Especially if Everton score because for some very strange reason we can't now get back into a game if we let the first goal in.

Its way too hot today in the fine City.
After early morning trip for MOT and hanging around for
90 mins in sun without any drinks until 10.00 until car ready
I have kept in my office.
Not sure I would even want to walk about in this weather.
I went for an hour jog in the heat --- I thought I was going to doe at the end.

Bears.
He had a u tube channel less popular than Talk Norwich City and I watched one episode where he had what looked like a 12 year old on with him who both talked crap.
So how did he get the Pink Un gig? I remember seeing some of his facebook posts some were good and some were crap - as mentioned above he just seems like a forum poster like us

I have this worry that they will score early and as always our heads will drop and it will be a painful watch. Then Shearer, Lineker and Dublin/Wright/Murphy will just say how crap we are.

Lots of fans have been very negative about this line up on Twitter.

Why Drmic after last week
Why the 4-4-1-1 as it looks that way
Why no Vrancic
Why McLean
Why Rupp

So no youth defenders on the bench again - that is risky. I guess if Klose/Godfrey get a knock then it is Tettey to drop back and Trybull on. If either wing back gets a knock then god knows

rupp duda and mc clean. ffs terrible line up. we have lost already
I agree. Is he saving players for the FA Cup? Or are our players so unfit they need a break? I get dropping players for poor games but why is Drmic playing? Why is McLean playing?

I feel deflated already.

Rupp has offered nothing in his games and looks a lost as an attacking winger (no pace at all). On transfermarket.com he is a central midfielder so why is he playing as a right winger? Play bloody Martin on the right wing - Everton have got their youngster playing in the derby.

'Norwich aren't down yet'
Norwich v Everton (18:00 BST)
b7bfa625-db51-4b3b-b6f3-4a92e896ad66.jpg

Jonathan Pearce
BBC Match of the Day commentator
Norwich City is a lovely club: warm and inviting, friendly off the pitch and with a riot of colour in the stands, it's normally so vibrant with a full noise.
It's sad that it's almost certainly slipping out of the Premier League standing lonely and forlorn in these strange days when many people still doubt the wisdom of playing any football.
No Premier League side on 21 points or lower after 30 Premier League games has ever stayed up.
Even if the Canaries win this and crucial relegation six-pointers against Brighton, Watford and West Ham it'll still need that "little miracle" described by Daniel Farke pre-lockdown to survive.
I hope they keep him whatever. His team has been attractive and attacking. He's honest and diligent.
He's never had a fully fit defence, and naivety at the back has cost them so dearly.
They have saleable assets with real talent. If they cash in on a couple but keep the core of the group they could bounce back if the worst should happen. It's a sensible club these days. They won't panic.
And they're not down yet.