Everton | Page 7 | Vital Football

Everton

Godfrey is still young, still very much work in progress. Zimmermann is a natural leader and encourages the young man to give his very best with positive results.
Without that guidance and support, there is that momentary hesitation; uncertainty about the best option. That is the difference between defensive success and failure.
It gives godfrey more freedom to have to not be the aerial ball winner now, he can be the defender with pace while zimbo clears most of the headers

Sky saying teams aren't scared of arsenal anymore and they can't defend and always let sides have at least 20 shots....surely we have a great chance.

We can't go into the game and just let arsenal come onto us.

Us and arsenal have conceded the most shots in the league so could be an interesting game

I get being positive but does anyone else thing people have gone a little ott with regards to Srbeny? Seems he scores a goal and he is now the answer to our lack of recent goals and maybe replace Pukki.

He has played 40 games for us scoring 5 goals over three seasons. The thing is I look at Srbeny and I always think you know what he could be a good forward - he is a big guy at 6'3 and is good on the ball - maybe it is the fact he isn't alone forward and DF normally plays him as one or plays him as an attacking midfielder.

We musnt go overboard at Benny or beating Everton ....the time to do that is never , but if you have to do it then wait until we are doing better than 1 win in 2 months !

I suppose they'll get in a experienced coach now and give him some money in Jan. I know next to us and Watford they have been the worse this season so far...but in my mind Everton have never been in any real danger and will be out of the scrap well before May IMO.