Everton | Page 2 | Vital Football

Everton

Lose the next two ( highly likely ) and we will be faced with the impossible task of having to win every other game to stay up . I hate to say it but the season may be over for us very soon , with the Boards SWs and DGs pathetic plan to keep keep us in the Premier League having failed miserably

Not my fault :grinning::grinning:

Did make me wonder why DF has finally stated that he has a plan for each and every team we face and that he has a plan B C D & E as ive not seen this in any game yet and were nearing xmas ffs?!

NORWICH: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Godfrey, Byram; Trybull, Tettey (C); McLean, Cantwell, Hernandez; Pukki. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Amadou, Stiepermann, Buendia, Vrancic, Roberts, Srbeny

Krul

Aarons
Zimmermann
Godfrey
Byram

Trybull
Tettey (C)
McLean

Cantwell
Hernandez

Pukki

Well.its the formation I would have gone with 4-3-2-1. I'm slightly confused by byram on the left and Tettey playing again over amadou who I think is a stronger and quicker option but DF probably worried about Zimmermann so needs him fine incade.

Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Amadou, Stiepermann, Buendia, Vrancic, Roberts, Srbeny

Drop Srbeny get idah on the bench

RN.
I am getting pissed off with people like Moron Gutler accepting relegation as part of a long term project.
IF we do go down, the squad next season will be weaker than last seasons promotion squad and there is no guarantee of a top 6 finish.

We have thrown away 2 promotions over past few years and cannot afford to do it again. When will idiots like Gutler accept that a long term project is theory only.
A club does not get better after relegation and even if another promotion follows
a non spending club is in same position again.
The key is to stay up and do everything possible to achieve that.

You'd hope that as we have two central defenders playing today and two defensive midfielders we will be more solid.....I hope.

RN.
I am getting pissed off with people like Moron Gutler accepting relegation as part of a long term project.
IF we do go down, the squad next season will be weaker than last seasons promotion squad and there is no guarantee of a top 6 finish.

We have thrown away 2 promotions over past few years and cannot afford to do it again. When will idiots like Gutler accept that a long term project is theory only.
A club does not get better after relegation and even if another promotion follows
a non spending club is in same position again.
The key is to stay up and do everything possible to achieve that.
I think any one who accepts relegation is a silly. What other teams goes up with the attitude 'we didn't plan to go up so let's just have this season as a test and see how it all goes if we go down oh well' always him in positive and plan to stay up. The arrogance that we will be able to go back up isn't right. We are here now so let's stay here. As said the side will be weaker if we go down. Also, if we go down and do come back up what will be different from this time? Will we spend?