Everton v NUFC | Page 7 | Vital Football

Everton v NUFC

It was a second booking I think :hmmm:

Aye it was but for me it wasn't a yellow. Just a brave committed challenge which was once a big part of the spirit of football.

To think of the mental battle that he would have had to go through just to play football again never mind go in for a 50/50 which the chance of getting hurt was high.

Think that card will be overturned and he’ll play against us. So a double-whammy. Bad result for us and although not serious - back under a degree of pressure.

Leeds showing how to deal with a good team reduced to 10 from 2 goals down as opposed to Newcastle who played a rank-shite team from the off who were massively under pressure and reduced to 10 with scores level.

Reactions: Rza
True, but surely we were right not to buy any old world class striker last window.
Wood is obviously not a long term plan but with his help we are in a much better position than the bottom three.

That justifies the money spent imo because many thought we were fooked after that window.

Next season there will be no excuses if Wood is our first or second choice when Wilson is fit.

We need a top class centre half as well

The more I see that goal the more I shake my head at dubravka positioning. No doubt diabolical defending has cost us but dubravka should have done better.